This cupcake version is a must! Very easy and quick to make, the most beloved cupcake in the world cannot be left out of your best recipes.
- ½ cup yogurt (tea)
- ¼ cup (tea) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (tea) wheat flour
- ½ cup (tea) sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange peel zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ¾ cup (tea) butter
- ½ cup icing sugar
- ½ cup of creamy dulce de leche
- 2 level tablespoons of chocolate powder
- 1 dessert spoon of coffee or cocoa liqueur
Dough Preparation Method
- Provide paper cups suitable for cupcakes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- In a mixer, beat the eggs with the yogurt, butter and vanilla.
- Gradually add the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the dough into the molds and place in the oven to bake.
- Remove and once cold, cover with cream and decorate.
Preparation Mode Coverage
- In a mixer, beat the butter until it is very creamy.
- Add the other ingredients, beating constantly until you obtain a homogeneous cream.
- Use at room temperature.
Use butter at room temperature.
If you prefer, decorate the cupcake topping with kinkan orange.
Yield of 6 units.
See also the recipe for chocolate orange cake.