Check out how easy it is to make one of the most popular sweets at this time of year.
- 500 grams of roasted and peeled unsalted peanuts
- 200 grams of cornstarch biscuit
- 1 can of condensed milk
- margarine spread
- Grease a rectangular pan (15 cm x 20 cm). Reserve.
- In a blender, grind the peanuts and biscuits separately. Reserve.
- In a bowl, mix the peanuts and biscuits.
- Add the condensed milk little by little until the dough comes together.
- Place the dough in the pan and press well so that it is firm and smooth.
- Cut the dough into your preferred shape.
The amount of condensed milk is approximate.
For tall paçoquinhas, I used 2.5 cm diameter PVC pipe. Clean the pipe and cut it 4 cm in height. Fill the tubes with paçoca, pressing it well and then remove it from the mold.
The paçoquinha can also be made in a baking dish or by placing the dough inside cookie cutters.
Leave the paçoca in the fridge.
Approximate yield of 10 servings.
See also the recipes for peanut praline and truffle paçoquinha.