Video 1 of 2
The morning is the perfect time to recharge your batteries. While some opt for a cup of coffee, many rely on fruit. But why not change your habits? Replace your glass of orange juice with a delicious smoothie for even more flavor. Julie Andrieu reveals the preparation you need: pineapple, orange, passion : a blend full of color and flavor, perfect for starting the day off right.
To add some color to your day, smoothies are a good option. As beautiful as they are good, we never get tired of these deliciously sweet drinks. And to enjoy it even more, it is important to taste them very fresh. Julie Andrieu recommends “prepare this juice a maximum of 2 hours in advance to avoid any risk of fermentation”.
If you too want to test this superb smoothie, here is how to do it.
For 4 people, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 pineapple
- 2 juice oranges
- 2 passion fruit
- Start peeling the pineapple by cutting the plume and the base before removing the skin following the curves of the pineapple.
- Remove the small pieces of skin using the tip of the knife if necessary.
- Then cut its flesh into large cubes, trunk included.
- Then put everything in the blender jug.
- Add the orange juice.
- Mix and incorporate the passion fruit flesh before giving a quick blender.
Serve well chilled. All that’s left is to taste!