Video 1 of 2
Of the Bountys glacés healthy and quick to do? We say yes! We all fall for these delicacies with the good taste of chocolat and of coconut. However, their industrial version is often too sweet and too greasy. But no need to put aside your little pleasures this summer to keep your summer body. We opt instead for a homemade version with dark chocolateof the bananasfrom coconut and that’s all ! Here are frozen Bountys with protein and to natural vitamins. The hardest part is not eating it all!
The bounty is originally a chocolate bar milk or dark filled with coconut. Its crunchy chocolate and its good taste of coconut delight more than one, but why not opt for a homemade version, less sweet and suitable for summer? You’ll see, with this recipe shared on TikTok by culinary creator @Julia66, it’s very easy and quick to get a slightly sweet snack, vegan and healthy ! For this, you just need three ingredients: 2 bananas, 100 g grated coconut and 120 g melted dark chocolate. With this, you will be able to make 8 bars.
In terms of preparation, it’s very simple!
- In a bowl, mash the two bananas with a fork.
- Then add the grated coconut and mix well to obtain a sort of paste. As soon as it is ready, you can then form cylinders of pasta with your hands.
- In another bowl, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave.
- Once the melted chocolate is smooth, you can coat each cylinder by dipping them into the chocolate with a fork. Be sure to evenly cover your dough with melted chocolate.
- Arrange each cylinder on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper before placing it in your freezer for at least an hour. Bars should be stored in the fridge or freezer. Treat yourself !