For those who love gelatin, this stuffed dessert will be a huge hit with adults and children alike! Try and always check recipe tips.
- 2 packets of raspberry flavored gelatin
- 1 cup raspberry tea
- 1 cup blackberry (tea)
- 1 cup (tea) blueberry
- Strawberries to taste
- cherries to taste
- Oil for greasing
- Unite a form or forminhas with oil.
- Fill half the shape with fruits and book.
- Prepare one of the jellies with just one cup (tea) of hot water and 1/2 cup (tea) of cold water, to make it more consistent. Let cool.
- Pour the gelatin into the mold, avoiding covering the fruits so that they do not float.
- Take to the fridge to firm.
- Prepare the other gelatin with less water, as was done with the previous one. Let cool.
- Pour over gelatin with fruits.
- Take it to freeze until it’s firm.
You can change the gelatin flavor to strawberry flavor or berry flavor.
If you prefer, select the berries according to your preference.
Approximate yield of 10 servings.
See also berry ice cream.