To save you time in the kitchen, I selected a quick and delicious recipe prepared in a pressure cooker, which cooks everything very quickly. This cutlet with orange and honey is irresistible. Try it and bon appetit!
- 1.5 kg of pork ribs
- Juice of 3 oranges
- 1/3 cup soy sauce (tea)
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 spoon of paprika (coffee)
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 chopped onion
- Black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 300 grams of mini onions (optional)
- 2 cups hot water (tea)
- Chopped green parsley for sprinkling
- Place the ribs in a refractory, add the orange juice, soy sauce, mustard, honey, paprika, garlic, onion, pepper and salt.
- Cover and let rest for 4 hours in the fridge, turning a few times during that time.
- Remove the ribs from the marinade and reserve the seasoning.
- Heat a pressure cooker with oil over high heat and fry the ribs until lightly browned.
- Add reserved marinade, mini onion and water.
- Cover the pan and cook for 20 minutes over low heat after starting the pressure.
- Turn off, let the pressure out and open the pan.
- Transfer to a platter and sprinkle with the green smell to serve.
If you prefer, you can exchange the green smell for just chives
Approximate yield of 8 servings.
See also the recipe for ribs with caramelized pineapple.