Try the delicious suggestion of Rocambole Prestígio and give in to temptation. No secrets, it’s very easy to do! Surprise family and friends.
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- 6 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons of chocolate powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (cornstarch)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Unsalted margarine for spreading
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 200 grams of grated coconut
- 2 tablespoons unsalted margarine
- Raspberry jam (optional)
Dough Preparation Method
- Line a rectangular baking tray with greased baking paper. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Using a mixer, at high speed, beat the eggs and sugar for approximately 10 minutes.
- Turn off the appliance and add the flour, chocolate, cornstarch and baking soda, stirring gently.
- Pour the dough into the pan and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden.
Filling preparation method
- Place all the ingredients in a pan and place over medium heat.
- Stir constantly until almost detach from the bottom of the pan.
- Remove the dough from the oven and then place the filling on top and the jelly.
- Roll up the roulade with the help of baking paper.
- Place on a rectangular platter.
- Serve once cold.
Sodium bicarbonate, like yeast, also has the function of adding volume and lightness to the dough.
Use good quality chocolate powder.
If you prefer, decorate the roulade with grated coconut, raspberries and mint leaves.
Approximate yield of 10 servings.
See also the strawberry roulade recipes and the savory blender rocambole recipe.