Try the excellent combination of risotto with a good wine. In the recipe tips you will find two other suggestions that are also very tasty! Enjoy!
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 and ½ cups of arborio rice
- 1 teaspoon of ready-made seasoning
- 5 cups of milk
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- 1 and ½ cups of grated parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Fry the onion in butter with the seasoning.
- Add the rice and mix.
- Add 1 cup of milk and cook, stirring occasionally until it evaporates.
- Gradually add the rest of the milk until the rice is cooked al dente and creamy (about 15 minutes).
- Add the white wine.
- Add 1 cup of cheese.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Place in the serving container.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Use freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
See also the cod risotto recipes and the pumpkin risotto recipe
Approximate yield of 4 servings.