Season, bake and enjoy! Check out how easy it is to make delicious ribs! The oven will do all the heavy lifting for you. Don’t forget to check out the recipe tips!
- 1 kg of rib
- ½ bunch of chives
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 1 grated onion
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 100 ml of apple cider vinegar
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- In a blender, blend the chives, parsley, onion, garlic, vinegar, pepper and salt.
- Place the ribs in a roasting pan.
- Distribute the blended seasoning over the ribs.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour.
- Remove the aluminum foil and, if necessary, leave it in the oven for approximately 15 minutes to brown.
- Remove and serve.
If you prefer, brush the meat with a mixture of 2 tablespoons of oil and 2 tablespoons of honey to obtain a wonderful golden brown.
Approximate yield of 6 servings.
See also the recipe for oven-baked pork ribs with rosemary.