Bored of chicken sausage? Try this recipe!
We want to wish you and your family a Merry and blessed Christmas and a New Year of peace and many achievements.
Mom’s recipe team
- 2 cups roasted and chopped tenderloin (tea)
- 2 boiled diced potatoes
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (small cubes)
- 1 cup apricots (chopped)
- 1/2 cup raisins (seedless)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped Brazil nuts (tea)
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley (chopped)
- 1 box of cream
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Straw potato to decorate
- olives to decorate
- Parsley twigs to decorate.
- Raisins to garnish (optional)
- In a bowl mix the first 12 ingredients.
- Place the mixture on a platter.
- Refrigerate covered with plastic wrap.
- Moments before serving, garnish with potato chips, olives, raisins and parsley.
To make it easier, prepare the tender a day in advance.
Yield 8 servings.
See also cod au gratin.