Enjoy the summer, the holidays and try the recipe for a different and delicious kebab!
In the recipe tips you will also find another very tasty option! Enjoy!
- 1 kg of fresh seafood
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 150 grams bacon cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Clean and sanitize seafood well.
- Place them in a large casserole dish with a lid and heat to allow the shells to open.
- Remove them from the shells and season with pepper and salt.
- Wrap the seafood in a thin strip of bacon and place them on small skewers.
- Brush with olive oil and place on the grill in a well-heated oven, allowing it to brown on both sides.
If you prefer, serve the skewers accompanied by tartar sauce or mayonnaise.
Serve as an entrance.
Approximate yield of 6 servings.
See also the fish kebab recipe.