Enjoy your trip to the beach and try recipes with fish and seafood. Even in winter there are wonderful sunny days for a good walk. Check out another suggestion in the recipe tips.
- 1 kg of seafood
- White part of 1 leek
- 2 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- ½ liter of boiled milk
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- chopped sauce
- Crumble or pass the bread crumbs through a coarse sieve and set aside.
- Wash and brush the shellfish well.
- Place the seafood in a wide-bottomed casserole dish and place over low heat.
- Add a glass of cold water.
- When all the shells are open, remove from the heat and separate the shellfish from the shells.
- Reserve the shellfish and the strained cooking broth.
- Cut the leek into very thin slices.
- Chop the potatoes into small pieces.
- Heat the butter and sauté the leek and potato.
- Little by little add the boiled milk, stirring well.
- Add the crumbled bread crumbs and half a liter of hot water.
- Add the seafood cooking broth, season with pepper and salt and bring to a boil.
- Add the seafood and leave on low heat for approximately 10 minutes.
- When serving, add the parsley.
If you prefer, add a small bottle of coconut milk to the recipe.
Serve as an entrance.
Approximate yield of 6 servings.
Also check out the sea-style seafood recipe.