See how easy it is to make and prepare a meal with a special flavor! Be sure to check out the recipe tips where you will also find two other delicious suggestions!
- 1 package of penne rigate (500 grams)
- ½ cup (tea) olive oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cans of peeled tomatoes without the liquid
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 pinch of sugar
- Basil to taste
- 200 grams of chopped buffalo mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- Using a fork, mash the tomato and set aside.
- In a pan, sauté the garlic in olive oil.
- Add the reserved tomato, pepper, salt and sugar.
- In another pan, cook the pasta until “al dente”.
- Drain and add to the sauce.
- Add the basil, mozzarella and balsamic vinegar.
- Serve immediately.
Aceto Balsamic is a very special Italian product. O Traditional balsamic vinegar, or DOP, is a product that is related to wine, as its only ingredient is grapes. It is a product that enhances the flavor of food and is far from common vinegar. The product we generally have at home (industrialized imitation of real Aceto balsamico di Modena) is far from being real Aceto balsamico.
Approximate recipe yield is 4 servings.
See also the recipe for penne with pesto and the recipe for penne with bacon.