Enjoy the delicacy made with the starch extracted from cassava. Innovate your pizza with tapioca! A delight!
- 1 cup of tapioca gum
- Olive oil for greasing and drizzling
- 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 300 grams of grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tomatoes in slices
- fresh basil
- oregano to taste
- Preheat the oven.
- Pass the tapioca gum through a sieve.
- Spread the gum into a greased non-stick pizza pan, smoothing it out with a spoon.
- Take it to the oven for 3 minutes.
- Remove and spread the tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and tomato over the pasta.
- Return to the oven for another 8 minutes or until the dough is firm and the cheese melts.
- Remove and decorate with basil and oregano.
- Drizzle with olive oil to serve.
Tapioca or gum is the starch extracted from cassava.
Yield 4 servings.
See also tapioca pudding.