On cold nights, try soups, broths or creams. Check out our suggestion, recipe tips and enjoy!
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 cups of shredded cooked meat
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 10 chopped and blended tomatoes
- 2 cups (tea) of water
- Chopped green chili to taste
- Salt to taste
- In a pan, over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Fry the onion, garlic and meat for three minutes.
- Add the extract, tomato and sauté for three minutes.
- Pour in water, season with green chillies and salt.
- Mix and cook over low heat for 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Transfer to a soup bowl and serve immediately.
If you prefer, use the tomatoes in pieces instead of blended in a blender.
You can use leftover cooked meat.
See also the recipe for black bean broth.