Humm…this truffled bonbon with passion fruit filling is very good. Easy to do! Also check out another recipe in the recipe tips.
- 400 grams of chopped white chocolate
- 1 can of cream
- 1 can of concentrated passion fruit juice
- 600 grams of milk chocolate for topping
Ingredients Decoration (optional)
- 150 grams of white chocolate
- Dye for yellow chocolate
Stuffing Preparation Method
- In a water bath, melt the white chocolate.
- Whisking constantly, add the cream and juice until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
How to prepare cones
- In a double boiler, melt the milk chocolate.
- Brush molds for bonbons with the chocolate.
- Remove excess, cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure.
- After the cones are ready, fill them, using a small spoon, until reaching half of the shape.
- Cover with the remaining chocolate.
- Tap the mold on the surface to level the chocolate and remove the excess with a spatula.
- Cover with aluminum foil well adhered to the chocolate and take to the fridge until the shape becomes opaque.
- Unmold and let rest for 10 minutes on parchment paper.
How to Prepare Decoration (Optional)
- In a bain-marie, melt the white chocolate, mix well, add the dye little by little until you get the desired color.
- With a pastry bag fitted with a fine pearl tip, make designs of your choice on the truffles.
- Let it dry.
Use the cream can to measure the juice.
Yield approximately 40 units.
See also Truffle or paçoquinha truffle bonbon.