Prepare a neat lunch with leftover beans and please the whole family. Great recipe for those days when we only have a little beans. Make it render!!
- 100 grams diced bacon
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 pieces of pork sausage boiled and sliced
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 onion in cubes
- 2 cups cooked beans (with broth)
- Chilled greens to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- ½ cup chopped kale (optional)
- 1 cup of cassava flour (approximately)
- Fried crackling for garnish (optional)
- In a pan, over medium heat, sauté the bacon in the oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the sausage, garlic, onion and fry until golden.
- Pour in the beans and season with pepper and salt.
- Add the kale and mix.
- Sprinkle with the flour, little by little, stirring until the desired consistency is obtained.
- Transfer to a platter, sprinkle with parsley and decorate with crackling.
You can make the tutu with leftover beans.
Approximate yield of 4 servings.
See also: Steak and sausage skewers.