Video 1 of 2
Since Monday August 7, viewers have had the pleasure of seeing one of the favorite chefs of the French: Cyril Lignac. He decided to come back to the show “Everyone in the kitchen” to share his best sunny recipes. An unexpected return certainly, but which is likely to impose itself as the culinary meeting of the summer. Since the start of the show, some preparations seduced us notably the peach granita with a smooth cream based on Greek yogurt. So here is the recipe.
If you were looking for a light and gourmet dessert, we have found the ideal preparation for you: Cyril Lignac’s peach granita.
For the ingredients, you will need:
- 3 frozen yellow peaches
- 1 fresh peach
- 4 tbsp raw cream or crème fraîche from Isigny
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 25g roasted pistachios
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Maple syrup
- Start by mixing the Greek yogurt and cream in a bowl.
- Add the sugar and pour a little maple syrup.
- Cut one part of the peaches into cubes, the other into quarters for decoration.
- Crush the pistachios.
- Place the cream and a few peach cubes in a deep plate and grate the frozen peaches on top.
- Sprinkle with pistachios and add fresh peach wedges. All that’s left is to taste!
In this recipe, the chef used one of the current trends on TikTok: Shredded peach which consists of grating a frozen peach to make a delicious dessert. We told you about it recently.