One of the most coveted Easter eggs is the Two Loves Easter Egg. See how easy it is to do. Check out the unmissable tips in the recipe and set out for success!
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 1 can of cream
- 100 g of White Chocolate Flavor Coating
- 100 g of Dark Chocolate Flavor Topping
- Bring condensed milk and cream to a boil, stirring constantly until almost released from the pan.
- Divide the dough into equal portions.
- In one part mix the white chocolate flavor coating and in the other part mix the dark chocolate flavor coating.
- Stir well and let cool.
How to Prepare Egg Shells
- For the egg shells, use 150 grams of good quality chocolate for each egg half.
- Use a 250 gram mold; each half will be 125 grams. We always melt a little more chocolate.
- Melt and temper the chocolate according to package directions.
- Apply to shapes.
- Fill each egg half with part of the white brigadeiro and with part of the chocolate brigadeiro (see photo).
- Decorate the white part with grated white chocolate and the dark part with chocolate sprinkles.
Always use good quality chocolate.
If you prefer, decorate the eggs with white and black brigadeiro sweets.
See also chocolate is not ice cream and what kind of chocolate should I use?