The artisanal or homemade liqueur captivates any palate. Easy to do! Try it! Check out the recipe tips for other delicious suggestions!
- 1 liter of brandy or vodka (40º)
- 2 Vanilla pods
- 1 liter of water
- 500 grams of sugar
- In a wide-mouthed bottle, mix the alcohol with the opened vanilla pods.
- Boil the water with the sugar until reduced by 1/3, skimming off the foam.
- Allow to cool and mix with the previous preparation
- Leave to macerate for 1 week, stirring every day, several times if possible.
- Filter and bottle.
Item 3 of the method of preparation is important so that the alcohol does not evaporate.
Vanilla pods can be found at homes/stores selling culinary products for confectionery or at the Municipal Market in your city.
See jabuticaba liqueur and also egg liqueur.