A light and very successful dessert! With caramel sauce, raspberry sauce or your favorite syrup, this flan is delicious! Check out the recipe tips with another unmissable suggestion!
- ½ cup (tea) of water
- 2 envelopes of unflavored powdered gelatin
- 4 boxes of cream
- 700 grams of melted white chocolate
- 3 cups of milk (tea)
- Oil for greasing
Syrup Ingredients (optional)
- ½ cup (tea) sugar
- 2 cups of frozen blackberries
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (cornstarch)
- Prepare individual molds or a mold of your choice, lightly greasing it with oil. Reserve.
- Dissolve the gelatin in water and let it hydrate for a few minutes.
- Heat (do not boil) in a bain-marie or microwave to dissolve and set aside.
- In a bowl, place all the flan ingredients, add the gelatin and stir until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour into molds or pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Syrup Preparation Method
- In a pan, place all the ingredients.
- Place over medium heat and cook until you obtain a thick syrup.
- Remove and let cool
- Unmold the flan and pour over the cold syrup.
The blackberry syrup is optional and you can use any syrup of your choice.
See also the delicious recipe for raspberry flan with white chocolate.