How about a delicious dish ready in thirty-five minutes? Healthy and very delicious recipe!
- 2 zucchinis cut in half
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 1 pot of vegetable broth
- 1 cup of textured soy protein
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 2 chopped seedless tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 6 chopped olives
- 2 teaspoons of chopped parsley
- ½ cup coarsely grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup of sugo sauce (optional)
- Cook the zucchini in salted water.
- Drain, remove the brains and let them dry on a paper towel.
- In a bowl, place the boiling water and broth and stir to dissolve it.
- Add the protein and lemon juice and set aside for 1 hour.
- Drain in a colander, squeezing well.
- In a medium-sized pan, heat the olive oil and lightly brown the onion and garlic.
- Add the protein, tomato, oregano and sauté for three minutes.
- Add the olives and parsley, mix and remove from the heat.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Stuff the zucchini.
- Spread some sauce and cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes and serve.
The sugo sauce can be replaced with tomato slices.
Yields 4 servings.
See also the Zucchini Parmigiana recipes and the soy burger recipe.