Video 1 of 2
The final preparations for Christmas are about to be completed. But you still have to finalize your festive meal. Don’t panic, we are here to help you. Considered one of the traditional end-of-year recipes, Chef Damien shares his way of making a good salmon rillette. In a glass or to spread on toast, this simple and quick preparation, rated 5/5 by readers of 750g, can be enjoyed in many ways. And to complete your festive menu if you’re still looking for inspiration, find all our Christmas recipe ideas on our dedicated page!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cut the smoked salmon very finely and place the pieces in a salad bowl.
- Shred the cooked salmon and stir with the smoked salmon.
- Add the cream cheese and Greek yogurt.
- Season with pepper, fleur de sel, and add the zest and juice of 1/2 lemon. Chop the dill and add it to the rillettes. Pour in a little olive oil and mix gently.
- Garnish the verrines or reserve in the refrigerator. You can also enjoy this salmon rillettes spread on canapes or slices of toast.