Be sure to try breaded chicken. It’s delicious! Easy to do!
At lunch, dinner or an informal meeting with friends, it’s a tasty snack!
- 1.5 kg diced chicken breast fillet
- Black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic squeezed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup wheat flour (tea)
- 2 cups breadcrumbs (tea)
- Frying oil
- In a bowl, season the chicken cubes with pepper, salt, paprika, juice and garlic.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove and skewer the chicken cubes onto barbecue sticks.
- Slightly beat the eggs in a plate and set aside.
- Dip the skewers in the flour, then in the beaten eggs and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil and fry the skewers, little by little, until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.
Serve with sauce of your choice.
If you don’t have a large frying pan, try making the chicken without the skewers.
Approximate yield on skewers is 12 units.
See also coalho cheese skewer and fish skewer.