Check out the recipe, tips and try a different gnocchi, easy to make and very tasty!
Include cassava in your diet, which is also known as baroa potato, parsley potato, yellow carrot, or white carrot.
- 4 large cassava
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Wheat flour
- Salt to taste
- Sauce of your choice
- Parmesan cheese
- Peel the parsnips.
- Cook the cassava and then drain.
- On a plate, mash the cassava and place in a bowl with the butter.
- Mix well and let it cool.
- On a smooth surface, place this mixture and sprinkle with flour little by little, until done.
- The dough should come off easily, but always remember that the less flour, the better.
- Make strips and cut into gnocchi.
- In a large pan, boil salted water and add the balls little by little, until they rise to the surface.
- Remove them with a slotted spoon and let them drain before placing them on a platter.
- Mix with the sauce.
- Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
The sauce can be Bolognese, red or white.
If you prefer, you can season the gnocchi with just butter and sage.
See also the corn gnocchi recipe.
We also have oven-baked, spinach, cooked rice, athletes, cassava, sugo potato and corn gnocchi.