It’s vapt-vupt! Make it for your next meal! Steaks with a special flavor should be part of your menu.
- 6 chicken fillet steaks
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- ½ cup grated onion
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 box of cream
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- Season the steaks with pepper and salt.
- Heat a frying pan with butter and brown the steaks.
- Keep warm.
- In the same frying pan, sauté the onion for 2 minutes or until wilted.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the cream, ketchup, pepper, salt and let it heat without boiling.
- Remove and spread over the steaks.
Accompany the steaks with white rice and your favorite salad.
Yields 6 servings.
See also the recipes for steak with mushroom sauce and the recipe for chicken meatballs with rosé sauce.