Sausage is not only made from chicken.
You can use ingredients of your choice.
A delicious blend of savory and sweet flavors!
The complete sausage recipe cannot be missing from your menu and, on special occasions with your family.
- 1 and 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup diced seedless tomatoes
- 1 cup smoked loin (shredded)
- 1 cup coarsely grated raw carrots
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (cubed)
- 1 cup pineapple (chopped)
- 1/2 can drained corn
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1/2 cup raisins (tea)
- olive oil to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Straw potato (optional)
- Lettuce to decorate
- In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, tomato, sirloin, carrot, cheese, pineapple, corn, onion, parsley, lemon, walnuts, raisins, olive oil, pepper and salt.
- On a platter, arrange the already sanitized lettuce around the edges, distributing the straw potatoes over them and in the center place the sausage.
- Decorate with olives.
Mozzarella cheese can be replaced with white cheese of your choice.
Approximate yield of 8 servings.
Preparation time 1 hour.