Try this delicious tea recipe! Hmm…very good! Tea is the most consumed drink in the world after water; It is part of the daily lives of thousands of people.
- ½ liter of boiling water
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 orange
- 2 cups of orange juice
- ½ liter of dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- Pour boiling water over the tea.
- Leave to infuse for about 5 minutes.
- Cut the orange with the peel into slices and place them in a large jar.
- Add the tea, orange juice, wine and sugar.
- Stir so that the sugar dissolves well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve in tall glasses with ice cubes.
Infusion = immersing leaves, roots, seeds and plants directly in hot water.
Approximate yield of 6 servings.
Also check out other tea options.