For lunch today, a juicy and very tasty dish. Humm… it’s really good! Try it! Be sure to check out the recipe tips.
- 4 large colored peppers
- 2 cups cooked or roasted chicken, shredded
- 2 medium boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 skinless and seedless tomato, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil (chopped)
- 1 chopped boiled egg
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Oil for greasing
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with oil. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Clean the peppers.
- Cut the peppers in half and remove the seeds.
- Except parmesan, mix the other ingredients.
- Stuff the peppers.
- Arrange the peppers in the roasting pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove the paper, sprinkle with the parmesan and return to the oven for 10 minutes to gratin.
Know that bell pepper is a fruit-vegetable.
Green pepper is rich in vitamin E, yellow pepper is a source of vitamin C and red pepper is rich in vitamin A and also a source of vitamin C which makes it richer in nutrients.
See also recipe for marinated peppers.