Make a practical recipe for a main dish with a very special flavor today. Try it! Its very tasty!
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package of cooked spaghetti pasta
- 1 cup of ham (diced)
- 1 cup cooked spinach, squeezed and chopped (optional)
- Black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Chopped basil to taste
- 1 cup Gorgonzola cheese (chopped)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- When cooking the noodles; reserve the cooking water.
- In a pan, over medium heat, heat the oil.
- Sauté the onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add the ham, spinach, pepper, salt and basil.
- In a large refractory, place the cooked pasta.
- Mix 1/3 of a cup (tea) of the pasta cooking water with the stew.
- Add to pasta and mix.
- Add half the gorgonzola cheese and mix again.
- Sprinkle the dish with the remaining gorgonzola cheese and walnuts.
- Serve immediately.
Spinach and walnuts are optional but enrich the dish.
See also: tuna spaghetti.
Approximate yield of 6 servings.