With ground beef, everything is easy to make, it’s ready quickly and helps a lot when we’re out of time. Vary the menu and try our suggestion. Check recipe tips.
- 500 grams of ground beef
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 chopped onion
- ½ cup bacon (chopped)
- 2 cups of rice (cooked)
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams of grated parmesan cheese
- Chilled greens to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Frying oil
- 1 cup tomato sauce (tea)
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, garlic, onion, bacon, rice, eggs and cheese.
- Season with the green smell, pepper and salt.
- Form balls of equal size and fry little by little in very hot oil.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Warm up the sauce.
- Place the fried meatballs in a refractory, drizzle with the tomato sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve over pasta or white rice.
To remove acidity from tomato sauce, add a pinch of sugar at the end of cooking.
Approximate yield of 6 servings.
See also stuffed meatball.