Lactose free! Released, refreshing and healthier recipe for your summer! Fruit-based ice cream is the perfect combination.
- 2 and ½ trays of strawberries
- 3 tablespoons of lactose-free SupraSoy®
- 1 cup (tea) of water
- ½ cup (tea) sugar
- Clean well and chop the strawberries.
- In a blender, blend two trays of strawberries, SupraSoy® and ½ cup (tea) of water until a uniform cream is obtained.
- In a pan, heat the sugar and the rest of the water and boil until you obtain a thin syrup.
- Transfer the strawberry cream to the mixer and, at low speed, gradually add the syrup, beating.
- Beat until it cools well.
- Place in the freezer until almost hardened.
- Remove and beat until you get a cold cream.
- Return to the freezer until it almost hardens, remove and beat again.
- Repeat three more times, the last time adding the reserved strawberry pieces.
- Serve in ice cream cups and decorate as desired.
The quantity of strawberries corresponds to 750 grams.
Items 7, 8 and 9 are important so that the sorbet is very creamy.
Yields approximately 800 grams of sorbet.
See also the lactose-free pineapple ice cream recipe and the soflair ice cream recipe.