Give as a gift a special chocolate made by you and surprise your family and friends. With your affection and a touch of special flavor, it will be simply irresistible!
- 1 cup (tea) chocolate hazelnut cream like Nutella®
- 180 grams of melted semi-sweet chocolate
- 4 tablespoons hazelnut liqueur
- 1 can of cold cream
- 1 chocolate chip weighing 500 grams, purchased ready-made
- ½ cup roasted and chopped chestnuts and hazelnuts
- ½ cup of milk
- 6 tablespoons of white raisins
- Mix the Nutella® with the chocolate, liqueur and cream.
- Using a knife, cut off the chocolate lid.
- Remove the core leaving a border.
- Add half of the chestnuts to 2/3 of the cream and fill the chocolate cavity.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat the rest of the truffle for 30 seconds in the microwave, add the milk and stir.
- Drizzle the chocolate with the syrup.
- Then sprinkle with the remaining chestnuts and raisins.
See also the recipe for chocolate ice cream cake with Nutella®
Approximate yield of 8 servings.